Sunday, November 6, 2011

Looking forward :)

Today was a good day.  I got a call from my love at 8:30 a.m! I never get a wake up call from him!  Well then I got a call at noon, another call at 4:00 p.m and now I'm waiting on my bedtime call!  I am pretty sure that my boyfriend will be transferred tomorrow.  I'm very blessed in that he will be moved to a work release prison.  He will be allowed to have his car and be able to keep a cell phone in his vehicle.  I realize I am one of the lucky ones and I have to thank GOD everyday for this blessing! There are so many wives out there who have husbands/boyfriends in regular prisons and are not afforded the same privileges that the work release program offers.  So tomorrow will be a good day. I will get him his things together, clothes toiletries, pictures and a couple books. I hope I will get to see him when I drop off his stuff.  Also phone calls are going to SIGNIFICANTLY drop in price! So I will be able to talk to him more often!! On a different note I have my first appointment with a therapist tomorrow as well.  We all know I have tons to talk about!! I'm nervous.  I'm not sure what advice she may have as I know how most people feel about people who date people in prison.  I will let everyone know how that goes tomorrow! As for me I am going to watch Desperate Housewives and wait for my boo to call!

No comments:

Post a Comment